Here you will mainly find information on us, our offers and measures to take in the current situation.
We are not a contact point for infected or sick people. If you are infected or sick please turn to the official health care centres.
If you are suffering from flu-symptoms or suspect you have the Corona virus, please do not come to the CABL consultation hours. You can reach us by telephone and we will help you out! (+49 17645982130)
We want to translate the content of this page step by step. If you can support us please contact us at: email@example.com
- who have had contact to a person infected with COVID-19
- who have had contact to a person under urgent suspicion of being infected with COVID-19
- that have previously stayed in risk areas designated by the Robert-Koch Institute and were in contact with an infected person and/or have been to medical facilities in risk areas
and develop symptoms such as fever or respiratory tract symptoms within 14 days, should first contact a doctor for information (please do not go to consultation hours unannounced!).
In cases of urgent suspicion of an infection with COVID-19, please contact the responsible public health department. You can reach the public health department of Leipzig under the following hotlines or via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please only use the following hotline, if the above mentioned points (contact to an infected person or urgent suspected case as well as previous stay in a risk area or visit of medical facilities) apply and you show symptoms yourself (fever, respiratory infection).
If the above apply, please contact:
- Your General Practitioner
- Kassenärztlicher Gemeinschaftsdienst 116117 (without area code) outside of consultation hours, on weekends and at night
- Corona Hotline Leipzig: 0341 123-6852, daily between 8:00 and 18:00
For updated information in English on the situation in Germany please visit the website of the Federal Ministry of Health (https://www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/en/en/press/2020/coronavirus.html) or the Robert Koch Institute (https://www.rki.de/EN/Home/homepage_node.html).
Important Information on the Corona Virus SARS-CoV-2
Up to date info on the closure of schools in Saxony (15.03.20)
We currently see it as our task to primarily develop solidarity-based neighbourhood structures and distribute information. Additionally, we want to use our position to put pressure on politics to help people in precarious situations and exceptional circumstances as well as point towards blind spots.
There is a telegram group for Eastern Leipzig for the self-organisation of structures showing solidarity within the neighbourhood: Link to Telegram Group